There’s nothing better than coffee and sweets after dinner, and this drink serves them both! What could be better than a decadent mocha topped with rich caramel sauce, whipped cream and mini marshmallows? It’s dessert in a cup.
- 1 shot Balzac's espresso
- 1 cup steamed or hot milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp melted milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp caramel sauce + extra for topping
- Mini marshmallows
- Whipped cream
- Pour half the cup of hot milk into your mug and add cocoa powder, melted milk chocolate and caramel sauce. Whisk until combined.
- Add a generous amount of mini marshmallows.
- Pour the rest of the hot milk over the marshmallows.
- Finish by pouring in an espresso shot.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, shaved chocolate and more marshmallows.