5 mins Serves 1 A hauntingly delicious martini using Balzac's Dark Affair coffee.
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz coffee liquor
- 3 oz Balzacs Dark Affair brewed, chilled
- 1 oz pomegranate syrup (1 cup pomegranate juice, ¾ cup white sugar)
- 1 Ice cube
- Pre Chill all ingredients for at least an hour prior
- On the stove, heat 1 cup of pomegranate juice with ¾ cup of white sugar.
- Heat on medium and stir frequently until dissolved.
- Remove from stove and let cool.
- Once cooled, add coffee, vodka, coffee liquor and the ice cube to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour in a martini glass and pour pomegranate syrup over the top.
- Serve & enjoy!