DESCRIPTIONBalzac’s Coffee Roasters opened in 1996 and now features seventeen locations as well as a wholesale division. Our focus is simple – to serve an exceptional product in a beautiful environment. Each of our locations has been carefully selected for its historic significance and character. Rich in detail and vintage ephemera, Balzac’s Cafes are perfect venues to delve into a good book, catch up with an old friend, or just simply enjoy a delicious cup of coffee and a sweet treat. We are currently seeking a Barista with full-time availability (including evenings, weekends, and holidays) for our Stratford Café. The position reports to the Café Manager. Previous Barista experience is preferred, but we are willing to train. A commitment and passion for customer service is critical.
- Customer Service
- Order Preparation
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, keep the Café clean
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Maintaining of customer service and Café cleanliness standards
- Being an Ambassador for all company products and practices
- Barista experience preferred but not required
- Previous employment in customer service preferred
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Willingness to accept the most effective role
- Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Ability to work standing up for 8 hour shifts.
- Ability on occasion to lift up to 25lbs. unassisted and carry as required
- Ability to lift and turn throughout the shift
- Ability to twist, turn, reach and work above shoulder level.
- Full-time, day shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Stratford Café: 149 Ontario St, Stratford, ON N5A 3H1